In collaboration with our instructor Carlos Narvaez we offer horse back riding classes close to Quito. Carlos Narvaez is a professional eventing rider and has been training show jumping and eventing horses his whole life. Some of this successes:
- Gold medal individual and gold team medal in the 2013 Bolivarian Games in Peru
- 15th individual and 4th with the Ecuadorian team in the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, Canada
In this article of Eventing Nation, the editor wrote about Carlos Narvaez as a promising eventing rider.
If you would like to receive individual classes on the property of the Narvaez family in Alangasi we offer transportation, the use of our Argentinian and Chilenean dressage, show jumping and eventing horses and well maintained tack. We also have chaps and helmets for your usage. The classes take from 45 minutes for a private class to 2,5 hours for a private cross training in the surroundings of the Ilalo mountain.
It is also possible to combine the horseback riding classes with general lessons in horse maintenance or care. The classes can be given both in English and Spanish.
(Note: All times are approximate and itinerary is full customizable)
|09:00||Pick-up at hotel in Quito and start driving to the ranch|
|09:40||Coffee or tea at the ranch|
|10:00-10:30||Getting the horse out of the field and tacking up|
|12:00||Back to Quito|
Professional biligual instructor
Transportation from and to Quito
Helmet and chaps
Tea or coffee
Optional tips for guide
1 hour class with transportation: $45,- USD p.p. (4-10 persons), $65- USD p.p. (2-3 persons), $105- USD p.p. (1 person)
2,5 hour eventing workshop: $80,- USD p.p. (4-10 persons), $100- USD p.p. (2-3 persons), $140- USD p.p. (1 person)
* Since we will ride in the mountains where the trails could be steep and where there is less oxygen lead us to put a maximum on rider weights of 200 pounds. Slight exceptions can be made on the one-day-rides.
* If you have your own transportation please contact us and we give you a high discount.
* It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
* The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unpredictable circumstances.